Illustration friday - Perennial

This weeks topic on Illustration Friday is "perennial". I actually had to look this up, as English isn't my first language... here we go:
Definition: enduring, perpetual
Synonyms: abiding, annual, ceaseless, chronic, constant, continual, continuing, deathless, durable, eternal, everlasting, immortal, imperishable, incessant, inveterate, lasting, lifelong, long-lasting, long-lived, longstanding, never-ending, old, perdurable, permanent, persistent, recurrent, seasonal, sustained, unceasing, unchanging, undying, unfailing, uninterrupted, yearlong, yearly
So this is quite a challenge. There are lots of entries with flowers, but I wanted to do something else because my first association for this subject isn't flowers at all.
This is what I came up with:


What do you think?

Labels: ,