Creative Courage e-course: a few spaces left!

The Creative Courage e-course will be starting on Monday, January 9th.

This e-course by Stephanie Levy is a unique, uplifting experience for all participants. Trust me, I know. I participated in Stephanie's very first e-course and I liked it so much, that I decided to participate again.
 
There are still a few spaces left for new participants in the e-course that will start next week. We can all use some extra encouragement and positive connections when we are working on our creative dreams. If you think so too, I'd say: go for it! Stephanie will give you a creative boost at the start of this new year.
I know I am looking forward to it. Maybe i'll see you as a classmate there?

You can read everything about the course and participating right here