Exciting news - an online course!

Yes, I'm ready to reveal the exciting news! 
(if you're a fan on my Facebook page, you already knew, but hey, it's still BIG news): 

I'm starting my very first online drawing course:
'Just Draw it!'
Take your drawing skills to the next level in 6 weeks for only $99 

Click here to register now!


What is it?
In this interactive, instructor-led, online drawing course, you will learn new drawing techniques, develop your skills and increase creative confidence.

step-by-step tutorials
Who can join?
‘Let’s Draw!’ is designed for curious people who have a passion for drawing,  for both beginners and the more skilled, who are interested in exploring and expanding their creative boundaries and who want to enjoy drawing even more.


When is it?
The course will take place 1 October  to 10 November 2012, with weekly instructions, step-by-step video- and photo-tutorials and assignments with guaranteed feedback.

Plus
In addition to all this, we’ll build an online community with all the participants, through a private Facebook group and a Flickr group. This way we can easily share experiences, compare results and help each other develop skills.
an image from one of the lessons



What do you need?
All you need is a couple of simple materials (bring your own): pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, paper and a set of basic colour pencils.

It’ll be fun and you can be part of it! 



Joining is very easy
Just enter your name and email address below to register and settle the payment for the course through Paypal.
I can't wait for the fun to begin! Can you? 


Fill this form to register now


What happens after you click 'submit'?

- As soon as I have received your registration I will check availibility of seats in the online course.
- You will NOT receive an automated email immediately after registering.
- Upon availability I will send you an email through Paypal with an invoice. Just follow the link in the email to settle your payment through Paypal.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Paypal followed later by a personal email from me. This confirms your participation and your seat in the course.

Prior to the start of the class, I will send you another email that includes your personal password to log in to the class website.

By receiving my personal confirmation email, you are assured of a seat in the online course and you agree to keep the page password strictly to yourself and to not share it with others.
All content and materials provided in the course are copyright protected.
The payment is non-refundable.

About the teacher 
I developed this course based on my experiences and education.
I'm an illustrator with a background in photography and graphic design. I love drawing, I do it all the time, I do it every day. Just look at my blog and you'll see. If you want to learn many of the techniques I use, and have lots of fun, join my course.

If you're as excited as I am about this online course, you know what to do: register by filling in the form above. You can also help me to spread the word by sharing the link to this post:
http://koosjekoene.blogspot.nl/2012/08/exciting-news-online-course.html
on your blog, facebook, pinterest, twitter - well anywhere!