soft paper portrait


Do you like my blog? Do you like my drawings? Would you like to learn about the techniques I use to make these drawings? Then you might be interested in the online drawing course I'm offering! You can join and read about it and egister here.
'Just Draw it!'

Take your drawing skills to the next level in 6 weeks
for only $99
starting October 1, 2012
Click here to register now!



It has been a busy week, followed by a busy saturday. Yesterday evening I finally got to relax in the hammock on our balcony for an hour or so. It was a beautiful and warm summer evening, I listened to a podcast and had an iced tea. Do you know that once you're installed in a hammock, you just don't want to get up anymore? 
I didn't have a sketchpad and obviously didn't want to get up to get one, but what I did have, was a notebook with soft recycled paper (see the flower petals?) and a pencil. Not a very good combination for detailed drawing, because it feels like drawing on a paper napkin but it was sufficient to fulfill my every day drawing need.

Labels: , , , ,