The Three Little Pigs story is Out There!




Did you know I will be teaching an online drawing class, starting October 1? You can join and register here, and read about all the fun if you click here.
'Just Draw it!'

Take your drawing skills to the next level in 6 weeks
for only $99
starting October 1, 2012
Click here to register now!




Do you remember my posts about the commissioned illustrations I did on the story of the three little pigs? The ebook for Ipad and Iphone is now available to download on the flyingbooks website or app!


these are the first sketches I made for the story
And these are the first character sketches
 
 
 
I made 16 pages of illustrations in pencil

Then after drawing them in pencil, I scanned them, and digitally coloured the pages and added the texts:


I will share more of the pages later, but of course it would be awesome if you would buy the book through itunes - it's narrated, and you can add your own voice as a narrator too :) 
Go get yourself a download for only $2,99! The Flying Books Kid's Book Store App for iPad and iPhone is free, so what are you waiting for?

Labels: , , , , , , ,