Journal page


I've been super busy lately, setting up my online drawing course 'Just Draw It'. We're already in week 3 and it's even more fun than I expected it to be. The participants are very enthusiastic about the exercises and assignments I give them. And it's fun to follow their quick progress.
In the meantime, I need to keep drawing and practicing too. I've got my daily drawing journal, and I have to admit that sometimes, I cheat a little. On sunday, I drew monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday :)

I'm using the EveryDay Matters Challenge List (which can be found here) whenever I can't think of what to draw, or when I need to challenge myself.
On this page I did:
#2 - Draw a desk lamp or other lamp
#3 - Purses, Wallets or Bags
#4 - Draw your mug or cup
#5 - Draw your bed
#6 - Draw your favorite well-loved object … or a childhood toy
I couldn't think of anything with the #6, so I just looked around in the living room and found our tiny buddha to be suitable.

Labels: , ,