Illustration Friday - Explore



Do you like my blog? Do you like my drawings? You can learn about the techniques I use and take your own drawing skills to the next level by signing up for the online drawing course I'm teaching, starting January 14! Will you be there? It's 6 weeks full of fun! Click here to join
This week's topic for Illustration Friday is 'explore':
Tonight, there's going to be a meteor shower. As you can see, George and Maureen are staying up late for it, and George is wondering when the show will finally be starting...

I met up with my dad yesterday. Since he has attended my online drawing course, he does a lot of drawing. We had dinner together and had a great evening, drawing together. I made this drawing, using his sketchpad and left it in there. He's probably going to frame it and hang it somewhere.

Labels: , , ,