journal pages

In the self portrait in the last post I look very young. In this one though, drawn from a photo, taken at night, when I was really tired - I look a lot older...

A few weeks ago I couldn't resist to buy a small set of beautiful coloured pencils, and I tried them out in my drawing journal. The paper is a bit too smooth to work on with the coloured pencils, but it worked out okay.

Have a look at these awesome drawings!


These were made by participants during my online drawing course 'JustDrawIt'! When they made these drawings, they realized the could draw much better than they thought when they started the course. I'm so proud of them! I can't wait for the new run of the course to start! Will you be drawing in the new year? I can help you with a kick start! Check it out here and join the fun!



I hope you'll have a wonderful and festive new year's eve, and I wish you a very happy 2013!

Labels: , , , ,