journal page, an orange

Just 10 days before 'JustDrawIt!' Starts!!
The online drawing course to take your drawing skills to the next level
Join here 
 

From my drawing journal: a quick sketch of an orange in graphite pencil. 
Also, this one is very suitable for the Every day Matters Challenge: EDM #24 – Draw a piece of fruit

Here's another piece of fruit, done by Femke, one of the participants of 'JustDrawIt!', after following the practical lessons:
Isn't it awesome?
She said:"I finally got the chance to draw again, after such a long time. All of my family members could draw so great that I was always scared to draw, to fail. Now I could show them some drawings and they were really proud of me. I love to draw!"

You can learn to draw like this too! Read all about it by clicking here

 

Labels: , , ,