Illustration Friday - Train

This week's topic for IllustrationFriday.com is 'train'.
I did a crowd called 'train station' a while ago that would be absolutely suitable. It's available in my Etsy shop. Drawing another crowd for this Illustration Friday would feel like a repetition, although I'm sure it would look very different now. But anyways, I didn't have a lot of time either, so drawing a good crowd wasn't an option. Drawing a train neither. I do have quite some sketches in my archives of people I drew during train rides, but I wanted to create something new. Fortunately, this word 'train' has more than one meaning, so I came up with this little man, training his muscles:
The drawing was done in waterproof fineliner and watercolour paint.
On June 3 the new semester of JustDrawIt! starts. 
It'll be 6 weeks full of drawing fun after which you will draw like a pro and draw the summer! 
Lucky you, there is a 10% discount for early birds! 
Enroll today by clicking here
(the link will bring you to my website)

Labels: , , , ,