Little Red Riding Hood




I'm participating in The Print Exchange 2013 of the Brooklyn Art Lybrary. 500 printmakers from across the globe are part of this exchange of prints. The theme of this swap is 'The Drive Home...' well I realize that riding a bycycle isn't exactly driving, but hey, I'm an artist and this is my creative interpretation of the theme!

I started with a pen drawing of my own version of little red riding hood, and then made it into a linocut and printed it on my favourite brown paper. 10 printmakers will receive one of my prints each, and in exchange I will receive 10 different prints form 10 different people. How cool is that??
Tomorrow is the postmark deadline for this swap, and I'm glad I made it in time and sent out my batch of prints last week.

 
Do you like my character design of Little Red Riding Hood? Follow my online drawing course and after 6 weeks, you're able to create your own character!
Click here to Enroll today! 






**More handprinted goodies in my Giveaway! **
click here to enter

Labels: ,