Inspiration Station - Salli Swindell

I'm so excited to show you the work of Salli Swindell today! She's a graphic designer and illustrator whose work is always bright and cheerful. Salli works magic with her patterns, and I love her illustrated recipes. Not just because of her illustration style, but because she has the same taste as me when it comes to food. Fresh, pure and fun. Well actually that's how you could discribe her style!

Along with her brother Nate Padavick, who was featured here too, Salli is the founder of brilliant websites TheyDrawAndCook and TheyDrawAndTravel and owner of StudioSSS. Could it be creativity or talent is genetic?

 















Find Salli Swindell here:
Blog
Studio
Theydrawandcook
Theydrawandtravel
Pinterest
Facebook
CookBooks
Refreshed and inspired? I'll say! 
If you want more: download my ebook  
10 habits for inspiration 
here 
 for FREE



Labels: