Inspiration Station - Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens makes all of his paintings using gouache. I love his style and colour pallettes. On his website he writes: "I'm not sure that there is a better life than being a painter and a maker of stuff." I'm not sure either! Let his work inspire you to make stuff too. Oh and make sure to read the titles of his work when you visit his Etsy shop, website or blog. Matte Stephens has a great sense of humour!












Find a LOT more of Matte Stephens' awesome paintings here:
Website
Blog
Facebook
Flickr
Etsy

If you need more inspiration, why don't you download my ebook about inspiration? It's free! And what about the characters you find in Matte's work? YOU can design your own characters too. Join my online workshop on 'How to Design a Character' now 

Labels: