Inspiration Station - Mica Angela Hendricks

Today I have something special for you. One of the participants of JustDrawIt shared this find in the Facebook group, and I'm so happy she did! Mica Angela hendricks is a wonderful artist, and I definitely recommend you to take a look at the endless line of work she does. I don't know her, but I think she's cool and she makes amazing art. At one point, her little daughter asked to draw in her sketchbook and she decided to let go (oh my. deep sigh) and let her. That turned out to be a great choice, because this became their project: mom draws a face in ballpoint pen, daughter draws the body. If you want to know more about how they work together and how she must have gulped every now and then at the beginning, have a look here. You will find some progress pictures of their process there, too.

 
 



 



Find Mica here:
Mica and het daughter
Portfolio
Facebook
Twitter @busymockingbird
Pinterest

Need more inspiration? 
Grab my free ebook '10 habits for inspiration' from my website

Labels: