Interview with Danny Gregory

You won't believe how psyched I am about Sketchbook Skool!
The first semester is starting in a little over a month and I am really looking forward to it.
At the moment, I am busy editing all the videos I shot for my klass. It's not just great to teach, but I also can't wait to learn from the other lessons in Sketchbook Skool, by this semester's awesome teachers.
I'm sure in the first six-weeks semester of Sketchbook Skool each and everyone who joins, will change in some way. Maybe you get to think differently about your art, or maybe you'll be approaching art in a different way than you did before. You may become more courageous and do some experiments, inspired by what the teachers in Sketchbook Skool talk about.
Grab your sketchbook and a pen and let's start!

Well anyway, I'm so happy Danny and I got this thing started.
Here's a video in which he and I talk about it.


SBS Update: Danny & Koosje from DannyGregory on Vimeo.

Needless to say (but I'll do it anyway!): join us in Sketchbook Skool. Click here to enroll.

Labels: