Draw Tip Tuesday - A Recipe!

Welcome to Draw Tip Tuesday!
Drawing food can be a lot of fun, so even though I've been busying myself filling a lot of my sketchbook pages with faces, I do still illustrate recipes and enjoy it too.
Just the other day, I was featured in the monthly newsletter of They Draw And Cook, as one of 11 artists who have created the largest recipe collections on www.theydrawandcook.com.
It may be a result of obsession, but hey, I don't mind. As long as it's doing what I love.

And I love illustrating recipes so much, I even developed an online workshop for you to learn it as well! It's a 4-week online workshop, for only $69 and it starts on Monday 9 June.
So if you're interested in drawing food, doodling kitchen utensils, playing around with lay-out and lettering, and learning how to create an illustrated recipe from start to finish: this is the place to go - click here.

Without further ado, here's this week's video!


Labels: , ,