Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Draw Tip Tuesday - Sunny Side Up

Welcome to Draw Tip Tuesday!
Today we're doing a quick food illustration - Sunny side up, or any way you like it.


Don't forget to sign up for my online workshop on drawing food and illustrating recipes today!

Draw It Like It's Hot starts this Monday. It's $69 and will run for 4 weeks, in which you draw your way towards an illustrated recipe, to be published on www.theydrawandcook, for the world to see!
For more info follow this link.

5 comments:

  1. Simple but with a fantastic result, Koosje. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to inspire you to make art in a simple way too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for inspiring me to draw a fried egg. It would not have occurred to me. I wish I could show you the one I did!

    (P.S. I've signed up for Draw It Like It's Hot. Can't wait!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and a question: did you say "chalk pencil"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina, thanks for signing up for Draw It Like It's Hot! It'll be a lot of fun!
      And yes, I use a chalk pencil, which I dug up in a 'trial' set; it's like a pastel pencil, but you can also use a color pencil or a regular pencil.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate it!