No time to draw? Then MAKE time!

"I love drawing, but I just don't have time for it"

It's quite possible you say this, or a similar version of this sentence, every so often.
I will be the first to admit that I make a complaint like this regularly. As soon as I hear myself saying this, I tell myself to stop complaining and to just MAKE time.
It's not that hard. I get my daily drawings done during my lunch break, or when going out for a coffee-break.





And in weekends or evenings, instead of watching crappy tv shows, I will take time to make more time consuming drawings.
I'm just saying, do whatever you want with this. But I know you can do this too. You just need to be a little clever with your schedule and time.

If you need a little kick-in-the-butt to get that creative habit going, you can join my online workshop 'Awesome Art Journaling'. For only $69 you will drawing for four weeks and get those creative juices flowing! It starts November 17. Click here for more info and to enroll now

Labels: , ,