Waiting Room Bliss

 
It may sound strange and unlogical, but sometimes when I have a very full schedule, I can really look forward to being in a waiting room; the doctor's office, the dentist, waiting at the hairdresser's... 
Why? Because they are drawing opportunities! 

Here's what happened when I made the sketch above: My bangs were almost hanging in front of my eyes, so I went to the hairdresser. Thinking about how they sometimes have pretty long waiting times, when it's a busy day.
So I started just randomly drawing one of the chairs, hoping to add details of it, and of the interior. But just after a few minutes, I was already called for my hair cut. So I just left it, and later I added a little bit of hatching and some background decoration with grey brush pen, to make the page a little less 'bare'.


Labels: ,