Journal Page: the eggplant

This eggplant was on the kitchen counter, and looked so pretty because of its colour and shine - every time I passed by it just screamed out: 'Draw me, Koosje!' 

So that's what I did.

 

After that, I killed it and threw it in a stew together with a bunch of chick peas and tomatoes - even the eggplant's taste is pretty!

-drawn with a mix of brands of colour pencils, on a small brown paper bag that I kept for drawing purposes - now was the time to glue it into my sketchbook and make good use of it-

If you want to learn to work with colour pencils, I can teach you in 'Just Draw It', my 5-week online drawing course. It starts February 2nd, and will the course will temporarily retire after that, so I have the chance to learn and develop more skills myself! In Just Draw It, I guide you through the lessons full of drawing techniques, to make you more confident when drawing, and to polish up your skills. Join me, it's only $99! Click here to read more and to register.

Labels: , , , ,