An illustrated recipes book - by me!

Many people have asked me when I will finally publish a book with my illustrated recipes. And I've often asked this question myself as well.
Publishing a book has been on my wish list for years, but I never got round to plan and do it.

Well... it's happening!

Salli Swindell and Nate Padavick, founders of TheyDrawAndCook, have asked if I would be interested to have a book of my very own recipes published by them. Of course I said yes.
stew 3

Brainstorm with me

Now, there's work to do, and I could use some help.
I need to come up with a short and fun title for the book, that fits my drawing style and recipes.
Have a look at my illustrated recipes by clicking here, and if you have any ideas for a short title, simply enter it in a comment below this post.

What's in it for you?

Amongst everyone who sends me ideas, I will pick 3 winners:
DILIH logo ws
1. First place winner: If you come up with a title that is perfect for the book, you will win a copy of the book once it's published, and free entrance to the next round of my online workshop 'Draw It Like It's Hot', which is all about drawing food and illustrating recipes.
2. Second place winner: you will win free entrance to the next round of my online workshop 'Draw It Like It's Hot', which is all about drawing food and illustrating recipes.
3. Third place winner: you will win a copy of the book once it's published.

I am looking forward to this brainstorm together.
You can find a collection of my illustrated recipes by clicking here, and if you have an idea for a short title that fits, please enter it in a comment below this post.
Thank you!!

Labels: , , ,