Draw Tip Tuesday: Hatching With Colour Pencils

Welcome to Draw Tip Tuesday!

Today I am not wearing my Blue Suede shoes. I'm drawing them.
To add colour, I'll use color pencils. The past weeks have all been about the hatching technique here on Draw Tip Tuesday, so that’s what I will be doing today as well: I will hatch with my colour pencils, and curve my lines along with the shape, to emphasize the shapes.
 
There's more where this came from! Follow me on YouTube by clicking here

Why don’t you pick a colorful subject today and try this? By choosing simple every-day items, you can make awesome art!
If you like this video, you will enjoy my online class Awesome Art Journaling a lot! It starts next week, so make sure you won’t miss it! click here to find out more and join my class today!

Labels: , ,