Art during breakfast

Early mornings can be great. At least, when you're a morning person, like I am. I love going for an early morning run while watching the world around me waking up, write up a blogpost or squeeze in a quick drawing during breakfast.

I don't even really think about the subject I draw at the breakfast table. Usually it's just what's right in fron of me.

Sometimes it's my husband, checking his email after he made us coffee...

... a selfie in the reflection of the espresso machine

...or again my husband, procrastinating on starting the work day by practicing a little bit of mandoline.

A great way to practice quick drawings, and people-drawing skills. But sometimes it's also a quick scribble or a sloppy sketch of my breakfast:

When is your best time of the day?

Labels: , , , , , ,