Tagged!

A few weeks ago I was 'tagged' by my -initially online and now also offline- friend Yvonne. This is how it works:

These are The Rules of this game of tag:
... you must post the rules
... answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
... create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
... tag 11 people
... let them know you've tagged them.

That's quite some work but I fionally took some time to dive into this so here we go!

These are Yvonne's questions, and my answers.
1. What’s your favourite breakfast?
Almost every day I have a bowl of muesli, some fruit and nuts, mixed with yoghurt or milk. It gets and keeps me going for hours and I really enjoy eating it too, with a double americano next to it. Some days I also make a poached egg to dip fresh bread into. Yum! I never skip the fruit.
2. What’s your favourite country or city, and why?
Ha! That's an easy one. I recently fell in love with new York City! It's an amazing city with lots of different faces and it's inspiring, intimidating, intruiging, overwhelming, relaxed, busy and it also somehow feels like home... all at the same time!
3. What is the last fear you faced?
Hm. Good question! I think that would be to get out there and BE an artist. Instead of trying or wanting to be one.
4. What do you do to unwind?
Run. Sleep. Watch a movie on the couch. Listening to an audiobook. Drink herbal tea.
5. What’s an art form or medium you’ve never tried but would love to give a go?
Lithography.
6. What’s your intention with what you do with your heart (art, cooking, caring, anything), other than the fact that you can’t NOT do it?
I'd like to inspire and put a smile on people's faces.
7. What’s your favourite colour at the moment?
Wow. I don't really have a favourite color I think. Could be purple. Or blue. Or red. Or green. Or black? Is that a color? Okay, I don't have one.
8. If there is one thing you could change about your life, anything!, what would it be, and why?
I'm a very happy girl so my answer is just a luxury problem kind of thing: The fact that I love chocolate but eating it gives me headaches.
9. What do you do to help yourself through an artistic block (if you ever have them!)?
I try to give it a rest. Go do something else. Try out a different medium to work with. If that doesn't help I need to find out what's blocking me. Or better said: why I'm blocking. I don't think it ever happened to me that I had a complete artistic block. Just on something that had to be done and than I'm just procrastinating. Sometimes it helps to gently force myself over the threshold and just start working on it, but that can be pretty difficult.
10. What is the best thing someone could surprise you with, right now?
An extra day in the week, or two extra hours in a day! If that can't be done: I love receiving well menat compliments.
11. I would love it if you could post a self-portrait – any part of you that you love!
I think that can be done.

Few, that's part one.
Now. Here are my questions:

1. What's your favourite tool (to make art with, in the kitchen, in the garden... etc)?
2. If you were allowed to walk into a museum or art gallery to choose one artwork to take home with you, which one would it be?
3. Who would you really like to meet and have a chat with (someone famous or not famous, dead or alive)?
4. Who's your favourite music artist?
5. Is there any other place you would like to live other than where you are living now?
6. When is the last time you travelled and where was it to?
7. What's your favourite snack?
8. What website or blog do you visit regularly to get inspired, motivated or for fun?
9. What's the last book you read?
10. What's the best present you ever received?
11. What city or country would you like to visit and why?

Wow, that wasn't easy either. Now here are the people that I have tagged! I'm very curious to see their answers to these questions.


Cindy
Nelleke
Nicole
Rae
Zeynep
Paige
Ester
Paula
Cathy
Kristen
Nancy