How many hats do you get to wear?

20141127 hats

How many hats do you get to wear?

I know I need more shelves to fit all the hats on, that I get to wear throughout the day. On the first page of my brand new sketchbook, I drew just a selection of all the hats that fit me. If I could have fit more on the page, I could've gone on for quite a while.
You probably have many roles in life too; you're an artist, someone's child, maybe you are a caretaker, a friend, a colleague, you may be a parent... and since we're all still learning in life, you're a student too.
Sometimes life is overwhelming, at least that's how I feel.
Life can get so crazy and busy, that there's hardly any time to live it.
20141009Basel
Still, we need to stay focused on what's really important in life, and on doing what we love.
That's how I managed to illustrate the recipe below, by just making use of small pockets of time throughout the week. 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there, and by the end of the week I was happy with the result. And what a treat to test the recipe, to make sure the measurements were right!
So here you go, the recipe for a sweet and comforting choc-o-holic treat. (No sugar added, so it's good for you too!) If you have time to try it: enjoy.
Choc-o-spread
The recipe is published on www.theydrawandcook.com
Even with the busy holiday season coming up, whatever you do, you can always find time to Make Awesome Art.
Schermafbeelding 2014-11-29 om 10.31.57
Finally I planned and scheduled the new classes for 2015. So if you have any new year's resolutions for a year full of creativity; I'll be happy to help you to get you going and to keep you going!
You can get yourself a seat in class by enrolling today. (click here)

Labels: , , , , , ,